TYNE AND WEAR DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION – LA REF: ST/0242/96UD
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 REF: ST/26/96/96
DATE OF ISSUE:28.8.96
GRANT OF PLANNING PERMISSION
To: Tyne Slipway & Engineering Co Ltd
Tyne and Wear
PARTICULARS QF APPLICATION Received: 11.4.96
Proposal: Erection of shelter to allow boat repairs to be carried out under cover.
Location: Tyne Slipway & Engineering Company Ltd., River Drive, South Shields.
PARTICULARS OF DECISION
Date of Decision: 8.7.96
Planning permission is hereby granted for the above development in accordance with the information contained in the application subject to the following conditions:
1. The development to which this permission relates shall be begun not later than the expiration of five years beginning with the date of decision.
2. The development to which this permission relates shall be carried out in complete accordance with the approved plans and specifications.
3. No work shall commence on site until full details, including samples, of all external materials and colour treatments have been submitted to and approved by the Development Corporation as local planning authority.
4 No works shall commence on site until full details, including drawings and sections on a 1.20 scale, of the means of attachment of the mono-flex end panels to the roof and the main sites of the shelter and to each other to ensure:-
a) that the ends of the structure are fully enclosed when works are being undertaken and hence that there are no emissions of over-spray particles to the surrounding environment
b) that the mono-flex panels arc fully secured when no works are being undertaken to prevent any Happing of these panels in the wind – have been submitted to and approved by the Development Corporation as local planning authority. Thereafter these approved details shall be implemented to the full satisfaction of the Development Corporation prior to the commencement of any operations/works within the shelter.
5. No works, other than the launching or beaching of vessels, shall take place within the shelter between the hours of 7pm and 7am Monday to Saturday and not at all on Sundays or Bank Holidays unless any written consent of variation is previously given by the Development Corporation as local planning authority.
The reasons for the above conditions are;
1. As required by section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
2. To ensure that the development shall not vary from the approved plans.
3. To ensure a satisfactory form of development in the interests of the visual amenity of the area.
4 & 5 In the interests of the amenity of the surrounding area, which includes residential and tourism/leisure related uses.
M N MATTOK
Newcastle Business Park Planning Executive
Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7YL