Documents (some) relating to the Harbour View are in /evidence
– relabelled from /docs
- Enforcement – Planning and Building Control Enforcement Policy
- South Tyneside Local Development Framework: http://www.southtyneside.info/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=2468&p=0
- STMBC – Shaping our Future South Tyneside Council Strategy was quoted in a complaint about noise.
- Subject: Planning what can and cannot be taken into account: http://iainroberts.mycouncillor.org.uk/2011/03/07/planning-what-can-and-cant-be-taken-into-account/
- This is the Council’s document identifying potential development sites across the borough. Page 15 is relevant for us. Note SAFT site still in. http://www.southtyneside.info/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=16740&p=0
- Unacceptable Noise Levels. Mandatory obligation to deal with our complaints with regard to noise, Noise Act 1996:
- Noise and Health http://www.lho.org.uk/LHO_Topics/Health_Topics/Determinants_of_Health/Environment/NoisePollution.aspx
- Environmental Health and Planning Enforcement STMBC. http://www.association-of-noise-consultants.co.uk/
- Uk Docks/Tyne Slipway For those that live nearby: expect this on your doorstep if the planned expansion of the Ship Repair Facility goes ahead.
- Nexus.org.uk/Environment Nexus run the Ferries that are maintained by UK Docks.
- Corrupt Councillors LGO to get more teeth?
- Reporting serious fraud/bribery/corruption
- Criminal Fraud (Private Prosecutions) Bill 2017-19
- Officer jailed for section 106 planning gain fraud
- Code of Audit Practice
- Complaint Expert – Can we Trust the Ombudsman?
- 3 Types of misrepresentation
- add another